Wilkaf replied

295 weeks ago

Download The The Rundown Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A tough aspiring chef is hired to bring home a mobster's son from the Amazon but becomes involved in the fight against an oppressive town operator and the search for a legendary treasure.
The Rock as a bounty hunter who attempts to square a debt by heading to the Amazon jungle to capture someone. The bounty hunter discovers that his quarry isn't the bad guy he'd been warned about, and the two team up in pursuit of riches stored in a mine in the Amazon.
Welcome to the Jungle (The Rundown if you&#39;re from the States) shouldn&#39;t really work. It stars a professional wrestler, it stars Stifler, it stars Christopher Walken in villain mode (for the thousandth time) and it&#39;s a rehash of the excellent Midnight Run. Yet despite the fact that it&#39;s derivative as hell and despite the fact that it doesn&#39;t hold any surprises, it still works. And the reason why it works is simple: it&#39;s fun. Everyone seems to be having a good time and that good time is extended to the audience.<br/><br/>Right from the beginning it&#39;s clear that the filmmakers know that Welcome to the Jungle is an old-fashioned piece of action. Why else would Arnie briefly appear? He&#39;s there to pass the action torch to The Rock and to wink at the audience. You know exactly what you&#39;re going to get.<br/><br/>However, despite the old-fashioned feeling, concessions are made to modernity. The style of the film is the most obvious difference. There are lots of fast cuts and MTV stylings. Some of these are okay – the stats for the football players are quite amusing – but the nightclub fight almost gave me an epileptic seizure. No shot lasts for more than a few frames and there are constant flashing lights. This meant that as well as nearly having a fit; I could hardly see what was going on. But I did manage to see The Rock deliver The Rock Bottom, so that was cool.<br/><br/>Thankfully things calm down once the story kicks in, but the MTV stylings are always there. Just take the filming of Walken&#39;s entrance where again each shot lasts for only a few frames, or some of the blatant CGI shots – the computer game-style shot where the camera goes from The Rock on the river to Walken&#39;s gang springs to mind. These kind of things stick out like a sore thumb and are a little empty, but they&#39;re not over done.<br/><br/>Another modern concession is The Rock&#39;s attitude to guns. What kind of action hero doesn&#39;t like blowing away hundred of faceless villains? Indeed, one of Walken&#39;s henchmen says that The Rock must be the only American who doesn&#39;t like guns. But even The Rock sees the light. In fact, The Rock&#39;s change of position as regards firearms – at the beginning he only disarms them – is amusingly right wing. At the beginning he could be seen as something of a liberal action hero. He doesn&#39;t like hurting people. He just wants to get the job done. But by the end he realises that the only way you can actually get anything done when you&#39;re on foreign shores is to blow everyone away. Good intentions only get you killed. If you want to get something done, you&#39;ve got to come out shooting. Finally he becomes a real American.<br/><br/>But confusing things slightly is Walken. He seems a bit Bush-like. He occupies a foreign land, he exploits the natural resources and he watches the bloody carnage from the safety of a bank of television screens. He also calls the locals &#39;backward&#39; and says that they can&#39;t run things without him. So is the film left wing, or right wing? I&#39;m confused. Ah, but who cares? I&#39;ve learnt the important lesson. Naive idealism is no match for a big gun by your side.<br/><br/>But while the style of the film and some of the politics don&#39;t completely fit with your old-fashioned action film, the man love does. I haven&#39;t seen such blatant homoeroticism since the 1980s. I mean, just take The Rock talking to Rosario Dawson. There he is talking to a fine looking woman and he&#39;s more interested in talking about flowers and nuts. What&#39;s up with that? But once Seann William Scott makes his appearance, The Rock&#39;s head finally turns. He&#39;s so enamoured that he can&#39;t help but handcuff him immediately. Of course, Stifler tries he best to resist, but you know that he&#39;s been won over by The Rock&#39;s massive pecs. After all, he keeps on calling him &#39;big boy&#39;. Hello sailor, indeed. And then there&#39;s a scene where The Rock has to help Stifler remove his member from his trousers so that he can go to the toilet. They&#39;re both trying to resist to joys of beefy man love, but even fate insists that they&#39;re made for one another – they both get hung up by ropes, and then they end up dry humping upside down against a tree: &#39;grab my back, not my ass&#39;. However, the fruitiness isn&#39;t limited to The Rock and his boy toy. The bad guys, too, seem to have embraced the love that dare not speak its name. They go around carrying whips. In fact, one of the villains, a bald guy, seems to fall for The Rock. He tries to whip him, but The Rock catches it. At that precise moment there&#39;s some homoerotic macho posturing, but afterwards the guy seems to have a crush. How else do you explain him screaming like a big girl and impotently firing his gun into the jungle when The Rock spurns his advances? <br/><br/>But he&#39;s not the only guy that falls for The Rock. One of the little rebels – after a shirtless beating, of course – is so impressed and enamoured that he hands The Rock a gift. Of course, at the time, The Rock is topless and they&#39;re both beside a roaring fire. But to prove what men they are they talk about boxing because, you know, sweaty men pounding each other for excessive amounts of time is as straight as it gets.<br/><br/>However, try as he might, The Rock&#39;s heart belongs to Scott. He even betrays his boss for him. How romantic. But how does Stifler thank him? Why, he tells him he loves him, of course. Everyone goes home happy.
I thought that this movie was the best movie that I have seen in a long time. It has everything to make it a wonderful action/comedy. This is definitely one that I would love to see again.<br/><br/>The Rock is obviously on to something here, since The Scorpion King made history setting records for the month of April. It brought in a weighty $36.4 million the first weekend that it was released. With a movie that has that much success, the second one can only be better.<br/><br/>The Rock is one of the best actors that I have ever seen, and I have watched a lot of them. He seems to have a personality makes him perfectly suited to these types of movies. The Rundown is definitely his type of movie, since it really outlines his character portrayal of The Rock. He is a legitimate tough guy who is not going to be pushed around by anyone in this film.<br/><br/>There is just the right amount of action and comedy in here to fit any persons preference. It is not bloody, but it is definitely an action packed movie that has some really awesome fight scenes. If he can put out a movie like this, then I am sure that he is going to have a lot of success with any other movies that he decides to do. More luck to him.
Cements the Rock's status as a contempo action hero with a bigscreen future.
In Great Britain, this movie had been cut in order to achieve the more lucrative BBFC12 rating, however, only the uncut US Theatrical Version was released on DVD (tagged as &quot;Director&#39;s Cut&quot;). The later BD release turned out to be a bad surprise: despite the BBFC15 rating only the shortened BBFC12 version could be found on the disc! Nearly one and a half minutes are missing in this version.
a5c7b9f00b
American Made tamil pdf downloadBatman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 tamil pdf downloadThe Big Hit full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pBored and Extremely Dangerous movie free download hdGambit online freeReports of My Death tamil pdf downloadBlackout full movie hd downloadUndaunted movie in hindi dubbed downloadCrown Vic full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCop Out movie in hindi hd free download
Please log in to post a reply.